Beginner Kitesurfing Course
Max. 3 students per instructor
- 6 hours kite course, divided in 2/3 days 200€
- 10 hours kite course, divided in 3/4 days 280€
- 12 hours kite course, divided in 4/5 days 330€
- kite equipment.
- Harness, Shoes, Neoprene, Helmet.
- Equipment insurance, rescue service.
- Flexible week planning.
Steps of Kitesurfing Lessons for Beginners
80% of kiteboarding is kite control.
The first step in learning basic kite control is flying a small size kite that will accelerate your learning curve.
Step1: (land lesson)
- Theory, wind direction, wind window, flying a little trainer kite 2/3m.
- Setting up the lines and the equipment, use the safety systems including quick releases , assisted Launching.
Step2: First (water lesson)
- One handed kite control, one handed re-launching, one handed kite piloting
- Downwind body dragging, upwind body dragging, holding the board and controlling the kite at the same time.
Step3: Second (water lesson)
- water start, getting up on the board and ride.
- Right of way rules, self rescue
We recommend private lesson for a beginners that need a high level of attention. It’s the quickest way of learning how to kitesurf and for you to make progress. Making progress will make you happy, and we want you to be happy.
For more information, please, contact us.
Advanced / Intermediate course
is for people that have already done a kitesurfing course and would like to :
- improve riding
- learn riding upwind and come back to the same point.
- learn changing direction without falling into the water.
- learn improving the kite style and learn jumping.
- 4 hours, divided in 1/2 days 120 €
- 6 hours, divided in 2/3 days 160 €
- 8 hours, divided in 3/4 days 200 €
- 1 Day 70 €
- 3 Days 150 €
- 1 week 290 €
- 10 Days 370 €
- 2 weeks 430 €